Your tenant journey
Property management for renters
360 Property Management looks to exceed your tenancy expectations, making your rental experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
If you rent a property through 360 Property Management, you get assigned a property manager who is backed up by a team of other property managers and administrators. We’re always here to help.
What can your property manager do for you?
- Provide a selection of houses for rent
- Prepare a tenancy agreement
- Collect all payments
- Receive requests for maintenance, damages, noise complaints.
- Act on these promptly
- Respect your peace and privacy
Having a manager dedicated to your property will assist you in the above. All demands are met swiftly and effectively.
Tenant Information Guide
Have a great rental experience. Learn all you need to know with our FREE Tenant Information Guide.
Our tenant information guide is designed as a resource to help all tenants understand their requirements and the many ongoing changes we continue to see in the industry.
It’s also a tool to provide best practice steps for tenants to help ensure you have a great tenancy and relationship with your property manager or landlord – whether you rent with us or not.
The tenant Information guide covers off key topics such as:
- Tips for a successful tenancy
- Maintenance advice & Household hints
- Mould, dampness and ventilation tips
- The Residential Tenancies Act 1986
- Best practice steps for tenants
- Commonly asked questions
Please fill in the form to receive a copy of the guide.
*Note that we serve properties Auckland-wide only
Find out more
Want to learn more?