Reporting Maintenance Needs Made Easy!
Simply follow the steps in the chat box above, and your request will be automatically sent to your property manager, ensuring a seamless process.
In cases where repairs could cause injury or property damage, they may be considered ’emergency repairs.’ The chat box will notify you if this is the case. Please notify your Property Manager or the property management office immediately, even outside regular business hours, if you encounter an emergency. Examples of emergency repairs include:
– Water pipes have broken or burst
– Blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet is not available)
– Serious roof leak
– Gas leak
– Dangerous electrical fault (e.g., loose power point or live wire)
– Flooding/rainwater inundation
– Serious storm or impact damage (e.g., car impact into the garage)
– Failure or breakdown of gas, electricity, or water supply to the premises
– Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance required for water or cooking
– Hot water service failure
If you’re unable to reach your property manager, please contact our office at 09 636 7355 during regular business hours. For after-hours emergencies, call our emergency number at 021 081 57208.
We’re here to help you promptly address any maintenance needs or emergencies. Thank you for your cooperation!