Our Tenant Information Guide is designed as a resource to help all tenants understand their requirements and the many ongoing changes we continue to see in the industry.
It’s also a tool to provide best practice steps for tenants to help ensure you have a great tenancy and relationship with your property manager or landlord – whether you rent with us or not.
The Tenant Information Guide covers off key topics such as:
- Tips for a successful tenancy
- Maintenance advice & Household hints
- Mould, dampness and ventilation tips
- The Residential Tenancies Act 1986
- Best practice steps for tenants
- Commonly asked questions
Please fill in the form to receive a copy of the guide.
*Note that we serve Auckland properties only.